Vinpower Digital SHARK-S15T-DC-BK Overview
Quickly make copies of CDs or DVDs with the SharkCopier SATA 24x DVD/CD 1 to 15 Target Daisy Chain Duplicator. This duplicator is a standalone device that copies CD or DVD media without requiring a PC. It's a 1 to 15 target duplicator, which means that you can create 15 discs at a time from a single source disc. It's compatible with a host of CD and DVD formats, features automatic functionality, copy protection abilities, and has a built-in LCD display with control panel for essential information and operations, such as altering the disc burning speed.
This duplicator is daisy chain-capable, which means that you can connect additional duplicators to this one to construct a larger CD/DVD duplication system. Each duplicator in the chain must be daisy chain capable, and you can connect up to 60,000 duplicators together. Once all duplicators are connected, a single master disc or image file can be duplicated to all drives at the same time.
This duplicator also has a 320GB hard drive that lets you optimize future duplication. Rather than having to read from a master disc each time, you can quickly duplicate CDs or DVDs from an image file on the built-in hard drive. When creating images on the hard drive from a master disc, you can set the duplicator to create partitions for each master.
There are built-in automatic functions that are designed to speed up the copying process. AutoCopy will automatically copy the inserted discs without you having to press a button. Also, you don't have to tell the duplicator what you put into it, as it can automatically detect whether it's a CD or DVD, and which format it is. It can even automatically convert between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW media.
- Load and Copy: Makes future duplication from the hard drive faster, by simultaneously copying to a disc while loading the information to the hard drive while copying.
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning: The SharkCopier can create a partition for each source disk you provide, with space permitting. Each partition is unique to the source material, and only takes up as much space as it needs.
- Image Name Editing: Allows you to name the images that are stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Drive Firmware Upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the CD/DVD drives for selected brands through the duplicator.
- Future Drive Upgradeable: Swap out drives as needed to stay up to date with new drive technology.
- Continuous Copying: You can continuously copy discs without waiting during a cooldown period, without fear of overheating the machine.
- 4-Button Control Panel: Copy (Starts Copy Process), Test (Ejects All Trays), Speed (Adjust Copying Speed) & Source (Select Source Media).
- Power-on Self Diagnostics: Makes sure the duplicator is functioning properly before each duplication session.
- Mix Compilation Audio CD: Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources. Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes.
- Disc Info: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
Vinpower Digital SharkCopier SATA 24x DVD/CD 1 to 15 Target Daisy Chain Duplicat
Vinpower Digital SHARK-S15T-DC-BK Specs
Operating Type Stand-alone Construction Material Aluminum Target 1 to 15 Buffer 256 MB Account Administration Up to 32 Users Partitioning Up to 14 Characters per Partition Name Internal Interface SATA Counter Yes Language Support English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more (Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request) Display 20 x 2 Green LCD Hard Drive 320 GB DVD Writer 24x SATA DVD/CD Writer(s) Maximum Write Speeds
- DVD-R: 24x
- DVD-RW: 6x
- DVD+R: 24x
- DVD+RW: 8x
- DVD-R DL: 8x
- DVD+R DL: 8x
- CD-R: 48x
- CD-RW: 32x
- DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
- DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
- CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
- CD-DA, Mixed-Mode
- Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD (VCD)
- Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
- CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
- ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
- Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
Firmware Upgradable Yes Burn-Proof Technology Yes Power Supply Input: 90 to 240 V, Up to 500 W max. Operating Humidity 20% to 80% Temperature 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C Regulations FCC, CE, RoHS, and UL Dimension (W x D x H) 7.5 x 21.0 x 33.0" / 19.1 x 53.3 x 83.8 cm Weight 55.0 lb / 24.9 kg Packaging Info Package Weight 62.0 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 40.0 x 28.0 x 15.0"