Quickly make copies of CD and DVD discs with the Vinpower Digital SharkCopier SATA 24x DVD/CD 1 to 1 Target Tower Duplicator. This duplicator is a standalone device that copies CD and DVD media without requiring a PC. It's a 1 to 1 target duplicator, which means that you can create 1 disc at a time from a single source disc. It's compatible with a host of CD and DVD formats, features automatic functionality, copy protection abilities, and has a built-in LCD display with control panel for essential information and operations, such as altering the disc burning speed.
The SharkCopier has technology to let you take control of your duplication projects in various ways. One way is with the Auto-Counter feature, which keeps track of how many total discs have been created. So, if your project requires a specific amount of copies, this feature will let you know when you've reached your goal. Another method of control is the ability to create up to 32 password-protected accounts. This lets you decide who gets access to the SharkCopier, and who doesn't. Each account can have its own preferred settings as well.
There are built-in automatic functions that are designed to speed up the copying process. AutoCopy will automatically copy the inserted discs without you having to press a button. Also, you don't have to tell the duplicator what you put into it, as it can automatically detect whether it's a CD or DVD, and which format it is. It can even automatically convert between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW media.
CopyLock Copy Protection
Use CopyLock software to help protect your intellectual property from piracy. Specifically, it's designed to help protect against unauthorized duplication and ripping. Out of the box, you can create OCP master discs or image files. To make an OCP master disc, or duplicate from an OCP master disc or image, you must use 4.7GB SL OptoDisc MID DVD media throughout the duplication process. Optional licenses are available to allow for VCP master discs or images, which gain the ability to use 8.5GB DL DVD media, as well as any brand of disc you'd like to use.
- Drive Firmware Upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the CD/DVD drives for selected brands through the duplicator.
- Future Drive Upgradeable: Swap out drives as needed to stay up to date with new drive technology.
- Continuous Copying: You can continuously copy discs without waiting through a cooldown period, and without fear of overheating the machine.
- 4-Button Control Panel: Copy (Starts Copy Process), Test (Ejects All Trays), Speed (Adjust Copying Speed) & Source (Select Source Media).
- Power-on Self Diagnostics: Makes sure the duplicator is functioning properly before each duplication session.
- Mix Compilation Audio CD: Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources. Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes.
- Disc Info: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
Vinpower Digital SharkCopier SATA 24x DVD/CD 1 to 1 Target Duplicator
Vinpower Digital SHARK-S1T-BK Specs
Operating Type Stand-alone Construction Material Aluminum Target 1 to 1 Buffer Memory 128 MB Account Administration Up to 32 Users Internal Interfaces SATA Counter Auto-Counter Language Support English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more. (Chinese and Arabic can be ordered directly from the vendor) Display 20 x 2 LCD Hard Drive Optional Readers Vinpower DVD-ROM Recorders 24x SATA Drive DVD/CD Writer Maximum Write Speeds
- DVD-R: 24x
- DVD-RW: 6x
- DVD+R: 24x
- DVD+RW: 8x
- DVD-R DL: 12x
- DVD+R DL: 12x
- CD-R: 48x
- CD-RW: 32x
- DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer
- CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
- CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
- CD-DA, Mixed-Mode
- Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
- Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
- CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
- ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
- Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
Firmware Upgradable Yes Burn-Proof Technology Yes Power Supply Input: 90 to 240 V, Up to 500 W Max. Operating Humidity 20% to 80% Temperature 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C Regulations FCC, CE, RoHS, and UL Dimensions (W x D x H) 7.0 x 12.0 x 8.0" / 17.8 x 30.5 x 20.3 cm Weight 9.0 lb / 4.1 kg Packaging Info Package Weight 11.35 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.6 x 12.9 x 11.6"