Designed for mobile filmmakers, the Samson Go Mic Mobile System provides both a dual-channel receiver and a transmitter in the form of an LM8 lavalier and belt pack transmitter. The receiver, which is dual-channel, can mount directly to your smartphone or DSLR camera, and allow you to transmit 48 kHz audio directly to the destination of your choosing.
The receiver itself plugs directly into iOS devices with the included micro-USB to Lightning cable, though it can also communicate with other devices utilizing either micro-USB or USB-C cables. Once the transmitter and receiver are paired, low-latency audio streams from one to the other without sync issues. The system works at distances of up to 100’ line of sight, operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and giving you a frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz for high-quality audio capture.
With the LM8 lavalier and included belt pack transmitter, you'll have a discreet, low-profile microphone, as well as freedom of movement. The system’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery can last up to 12 hours, doing so without draining the battery of your smartphone. Included in the Go Mic Mobile are a 3.5mm headphone/line-out cable for monitoring, as well as a shoe mount adapter.
Note: The Samson Go Mic Mobile offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third-party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
Key Features at a Glance
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless system
- Low-latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones or cameras via included shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included micro-USB to Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB to micro-USB, or micro-USB to USB Type-C cables
- Receiver offers up to 12 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- Switchable 3.5mm headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- LM8 lavalier and belt pack transmitter
- 100' operating range (line of sight)
- Up to three simultaneous systems, for six total transmitters
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable, and power adapter also included
Samson Go Mic Mobile Digital Wireless System with LM8 Lavalier and Belt Pack Tra
Samson Lavalier Wireless System Specs
# Of Simultaneous Systems 3
Working Range 100' / 30.5 m line of sight
Working Frequency 2.404 to approximately 2.476 GHz
Frequency Response 10 Hz to 22 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB A-weighted, at minimum gain
78 dB A-weighted, at maximum gain
Maximum Audio Output Level Analog From Headphone Jack: +6 dBu = 4.4 Vpp
70 mW per side into 32 Ohm headphones
Sample Rate (Audio) Over USB: 48 kHz
Audio Support Over USB: Windows, mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux
Battery Life Up to 12 hours from internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Included Transmitter LM8 lavalier and belt pack transmitter
RF Power <10 mW EIRP
Dimensions and Weight Not specified by manufacturer
Package Weight 1.45 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.6 x 6.2 x 2.5"