Designed to work with a multicamera-style app, the pocket-sized Livestream Mevo Plus lets you to capture any live event, choose camera angles in real time on your mobile device, and stream to Livestream, Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, or Twitter. Whether for a wedding, business conference, school concert, or anything else, Mevo Plus provides you with a multicamera production solution in a small package, and it's easy to use for consumers and event professionals alike. You can stream live in Full HD 1080p resolution, and record events in Ultra HD 4K to an included 16GB microSD card for post-production or just to have a copy of the event.
Mevo Plus is the result of a re-engineering of the original Mevo. It has been upgraded with electronic image stabilization and cutting-edge wireless technology to provide a premium streaming experience. You can have your mobile device connected to it from up to 100' away. Only 2.5" in height and requiring no rig, Mevo Plus can be set up and start streaming in seconds without getting in anyone's way. You can use it tabletop or attached to a tripod or stand via the included Mevo mount. For improved audio capture, Mevo Plus also allows you to connect an external microphone to your mobile device or directly via the optional Mevo Boost accessory.
Multicamera? Here's how it works. Mevo Plus features an ultra-wide, 150° all-glass lens and 4K, 12MP image sensor. The live editing app allows you to put up to nine different squares over different areas of the frame, and switch between them as in a multicamera live production by simply tapping on the one you want. For example, put a large square over a large area of the frame, a small square over the face of the bride, and a smaller one over the eyes of the groom, and tap between them, like switching between a master shot and different close-ups. The app is easy to use and allows you to tell a story.
The app also allows you to pan through a shot by dragging left or right, and to zoom in by pinching the square. Moreover, you can have all of this done automatically by selecting Autopilot mode. Using the app's sophisticated face detection technology and advanced scene analysis, Autopilot mode chooses the most interesting shot and edits the stream for you.
You can record and stream, share, or email directly from the app using easy-to-use built-in features. Streaming can be done over Wi-Fi by connecting Mevo Plus and your mobile device to a Wi-Fi network, over an LTE network using Hotspot Mode to stream from virtually anywhere over your mobile carrier network, or via Ethernet using the optional Mevo Boost accessory.
Mevo Plus is powered by an internal battery that provides an hour of streaming time, and comes with an AC power adapter for continuous operation. The Mevo app is compatible with iPhone 5s and higher, iPad with iOS 9 or higher, and with Android 6.0 or higher.
- Easy-to-use multicamera-style production solution in a small package (2.5" in height)
- Capture any live event, switch between different camera angles on your mobile device, and stream to Livestream, Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, or Twitter
- Tap between different parts of the frame to cut from one shot to another
- Cut between master shots, wide shots, close-ups, and super close-ups
- Drag to pan, pinch to zoom
- Ideal for consumers and event professionals for weddings, business conferences, school concerts and plays, or anything else
- Ultra HD 4K recording resolution, Full HD 1080 streaming
- 150° ultra-wide, all-glass lens
- Sony 12MP CMOS sensor
- 2x2 MIMO antennas deliver optimized and improved data transmission speeds
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi chip provides for faster Wi-Fi performance and up to 100' Wi-Fi range
- Built-in stereo microphones
- Supports external microphones (connected to your mobile device or via the optional Mevo Boost)
- Electronic image stabilization
- Stream over Wi-Fi, an LTE network, or Ethernet (optional Mevo Boost required)
- iOS and Android compatible
- Features an internal battery and includes an AC adapter for continuous power
Mevo Plus by Livestream
Mevo Plus Live Event specs
Camera Sensor 1-Chip CMOS Sensor Resolution 12 MP Optics Angle of View Ultra Wide: 150° Zoom None Recording Recording Media x microSD Video Format 3840 x 2160p at 30 fps
1920 x 1080p at 30 fps
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Slow Motion Mode None Features Image Stabilization Digital Scene Modes None Built-In Mic Yes Wi-Fi Yes, Wi-Fi 5 Accessory Shoe None Tripod Mount 5/8" - 27 Input/Output Connectors Inputs None Outputs None Microphone Input None Headphone Jack None General Battery Rechargeable Battery Pack Charging Method USB Packaging Info Package Weight 1.9 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.0 x 4.9 x 4.4"