The greenMachine 4 channel frame synchronizer is a fully featured video frame synchronizer for formats up to 3Gbit/s SDI. This product is designed for applications that require dependable broadcast quality frame synchronization with full audio processing capability. The included scalers allow for spatial conversions of the video signal including a versatile Region of Interest (ROI) selection. 2 of the scalars have de-interlacers for high quality interlaced video to progressive video conversions.
A bi-level SD reference signal as well as a tri-level HD reference signal can be used to synchronize the video signals. A timed reference output (SD or HD) is also provided.
Input for processing can be BNC, Fiber or HDMI. Output can also be BNC, fiber or HDMI (optional fiber SFPs ordered separately).
Multiple additional processing features allows for adjustments of the video content, e.g. gain, hue etc. A basic test pattern generator is also available (per channel) providing the most common line & full field patterns such as color bars, pathological test pattern, full field colors etc.
The extensive audio processing capability de-embeds all audio as well as providing support for one MADI input and output and four external audio inputs or outputs which individually can be configured to be analog (balanced) or digital (AES) interfaces. Multiple internal crossbars allow for extensive audio shuffling including the MADI streams. It also provides two Dolby E® decoders, Dolby E® synchronization, full audio processing as well as multiple adjustable user delays for audio and video.
The greenMachine titan is equipped with a fully featured local control interface with an LCD which can display image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
Advanced configurations, monitoring and remote control is possible via the GreenGUI application (PC or MAC)
Each greenMachine is preloaded with all the available constellations (configurations). This package has the GMC-3GUPXD constellation loaded and licensed. You can freely load any of the available constellations (configurations) for testing and evaluation at any time, the video and audio will be watermarked until licensed. You can have multiple constellations licensed for the same machine and switching between configurations takes only a few seconds. Constellations can also be shared if you have more than one greenMachine on the network.
To learn more about the unique capability of the greenMachine “constellations” concept, please click here
This package includes:
- 1 x GM 6840 greenMachine Titan Hardware Platform
- 1 x GMC-3GUPXD Constellation (licensed and installed)
- 1 x RPS 6120 US Primary Power Supply (redundant optional)
Lynx GMPT – 3GUPXD Quad 3G/HD/SD Up/Down/Cross Converter + Frame Synchronizer
- 4 x SD/HD/3G SDI frame synchronizers
- 2 x high quality scalers with Region of Interest Selection (ROI)
- 2 x high quality scalers (with de-interlacers) with Region of Interest Selection (ROI)
- 3G Level A / Level B conversion
- 4 x Fully featured audio embedders / de-embedders compatible with DolbyE, maintaining guard-band
- Extensive audio matrix / crossbars for audio shuffle
- Audio processing: Each [mono] channel has mute, inversion, stereo to mono mix down plus silence and overload monitoring
- Two Integrated DolbyE decoders
- MADI I/O capability
- Metadata management for all embedded metadata in the video signals
- Video adjustments include gain, black, hue and saturation plus blanking interval deletion and more
- Color matching functionality providing gain and offset adjustments for Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta and Black
- Basic audio and video test generators
- Extensive timing adjustments. Each video and AES audio channel can be individually delayed. Max 30 frames video, 1.3 seconds for audio
- Internal input and output signal routers
- Integrated control panel with color display for live image monitoring, audio level meters, status indication and menu driven control interface
- Small footprint: 1RU high x half 19″ rack width
- 4 x electrical SD/HD/3G SDI inputs. Level A and Level B DL
- 4 x electrical SD/HD/3G SDI outputs. Level A and Level B DL
- 1 x HDMI input (1.4b) and 1x HDMI output (1.4b)
- 1 x Analog reference input and output (bi-level or tri-level sync)
- 1 x Electrical LAN I/O connection
- 4 x Balanced analog audio or digital AES Audio inputs
- 4 x Balanced analog audio or digital AES Audio outputs
- 4 x GPI inputs and 4x GPI outputs
- 1 x Optional SDI fiber I/O (basic fiber or CWDM): SD/HD/3G
- 1 x Optional Ethernet LAN fiber connection (basic or CWDM)
- Optional redundant power protection
- Optional 19″ rack frame
- Full remote control using greenGUI control software
- Nova controller with custom control included
- Full SNMP V2 support
- Compatible with all titan greenMachine Constellations (Configurations)